Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Week 13 (Déjà Vu)

Whew, what a crazy few days.

On Thursday, I went to the OB/GYN to have my second appointment. The appointment went great. I inquired about a flu shot that did not have preservatives in it and they had some available so I was able to get my flu shot. I was also able to listen to the baby's heart beat. I recorded it so that I could play it for Ryan when he got home from work. At this appointment the midwife told me she wanted to do an ultrasound to make sure that I was 16 weeks along. My appointment was scheduled for Saturday.

Saturday morning (bright and early) I began to drink 4-6 eight ounce glasses of water for my ultrasound. That ended with me getting sick and then drinking more water. Ryan and I drove to Allen Hospital. We were really excited that the ultrasound could be done on a Saturday so that Ryan could make the appointment without taking off work. After the ultrasound, the technician estimated that I was at week 13 and 3 days. That makes the nausea I have been feeling a little more clear. I am slightly bummed that I am not as far along as I was told but either way I am pregnant so I suppose waiting a few weeks longer will be okay.

My next OB/GYN appointment will be on November 15.

Here is my photo from last Sunday. I finally got it to load. I suppose this is a picture of week 12 with this new information I have (No wonder I am not showing!). :)



Week 12 Photos



First Ultrasound
Week 13 and 3 days









No comments:

Post a Comment