Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 15

Hey All,

I tried to upload my picture but the picture keeps rotating when I upload it so I will post it another day! :) Here are my weekly stats though. I have my second doctors appointment on Thursday! I will try to post on Thursday or Friday about my appointment! At this appointment I will be meeting my midwife for the first time. I am hoping that she will let me hear the baby's heartbeat.

Pregnancy Stats:

How Far Along – 15 Weeks
Size of Baby – an apple.
Gender – Too early to tell.
Total Weight Gain – None so far.
What I Miss – Being able to drink tea whenever I want without reading the label.
Cravings: None specifically but I keep baking.
Symptoms: Hiccups, Heartburn, Not hungry at times still.
Worst Part of Pregnancy this Week: Nothing :)
Best Part of Pregnancy this Week: Realizing that I am only 5 weeks away from seeing my baby and finding out whether I am having a little girl or a little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment